SIZE: Other (chocolate pops)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Melt chocolate or candy coating using your preferred method.
2. Working on a clean surface, cut pieces of transfer sheet to correspond to the size and shape of the interior of your chocolate mold. Insert transfer sheet pieces into the mold textured side up, smooth side down. TIP: Clean craft punches that are used exclusively for food products can work very well with candy molds.
3. Pour melted chocolate into molds and gently tamp to settle. Let cool and unmold.
4. Peel away the acetate backing from the chocolates. TIP: Wear plastic gloves in order to prevent finger prints and protect chocolate from the warmth of your hands.
5. To construct the pops, lay one patterned wafer face down, and fill with your preferred filling. Place a candy stick into the filling, about 2/3 to the top of the wafer.
6. Attach the second wafer to the filling, patterned side up.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz