SIZE: Other (Neapolitan mousse layered desserts)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Prepare chocolate cake mousse desserts according to your favorite recipe. Chill.
2. Melt chocolate or candy coating using your preferred method.
3. Working on a clean surface, place the transfer sheet textured side up.
4. Pour tinted chocolate or candy melts over the transfer sheet and smooth with a spatula or straight-edge.
5. Allow the chocolate to set up enough to be handled, but before becoming brittle (do not chill). Remove the acetate backing and turn the chocolate sheet over so that the pattern is facing up. Use a cutter to cut shapes. TIP: Wear plastic gloves when handling chocolate pieces in order to prevent finger prints and to protect chocolate from the warmth of your hands.
6. When you are ready to assemble desserts, top each layered mousse with fudge or other chocolate topping.
7. Arrange one chocolate heart atop each dessert.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz