SIZE: Other (eclairs)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- Bake your favorite choux pastry formula and allow to cool thoroughly. Alternately, you may use éclair shells that have been commercially prepared.
- Fill each éclair with a cream filling of your choice.
- Make a chocolate Ganache glaze.
- Dip the tops of the éclairs into the ganache glaze.
- Make chocolate transfers the same length as the éclairs in a variety of designs and chocolates.
- With a #18 Star tip, pipe a coil line down the side of each éclair.
- Peel the acetate off the chocolate and place the plaques on the éclairs.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee