Christmas Cookie Sandwiches
SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Use your favorite no-spread sugar cookie recipe, along with gel and liquid colors, to mix a variety of colored doughs.
2. Use a round cutter to cut an even number of cookies. Bake and let cool.
3. Turn half of your cookies onto their backs, and use your favorite icing in a #807 tip to pipe medium-sized dollops onto each.
4. Cap each sandwich with a right-side-up cookie.
5. Roll edges of icing in non-pareils.
6. Finish each cookie with a Dec-Ons® decoration attached with a dab of icing.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz