SIZE: Other (fruit cake)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Use your favorite fruit cake recipe to assemble a tall 8” round cake. Alternately, use a commercially-prepared fruit cake.
2. Make or buy marzipan paste, roll it out, and cut it to fit the top of the cake.
3. Apply marzipan to the top of the cake, if you have not already done so.
4. Use an airbrush to apply a light coat of clear, potable alcohol, and then apply one Edible Image® decoration to the top of the cake.
5. If desired, roll 3” long tapered marzipan ropes, arranged around the top edge as a decorative border.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz