Comic Birthday Cake
Size: ¼ sheet cake
Skill level: Easy
1. Ice cake with buttercream and apply the Edible Image® design.
2. Mix a variety of Red, Blue and Yellow sprinkles and apply to the sides of the cake by holding the cake above an empty sheet pan. Use your hand to press the sprinkles into the frosting where you want them to stick. Tap the board and let the excess fall off the board onto the pan.
3. Mix yellow buttercream frosting using Lemon Yellow Premium Gel Color.
4. Use a #10 tip to pipe a border around the top of the cake to finish.
SIZE: Other (donuts)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Buy commercially-prepared cream filled donuts, or make your own.
2. Use Lemon Yellow Premium gel color to tint glaze.
3. Glaze each donut.
4. Affix one Dec-Ons® decoration to each donut.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee