SIZE: Other (cake balls)
1. Fashion cake pops from cake scraps and buttercream by rolling cake balls into a big enough ball to sit on top of the cone.
2. Attach the cake balls to the cones with a small amount of melted chocolate and refrigerate.
3. To color some of the white chocolate, use a small amount of candy coloring to make pastel colors.
4. Dip the cake balls into varying chocolate colors. For some of the cones without drips, sprinkle on non-pareils before the chocolate sets.
5. For the cones that have a “hot fudge” drip on the cake pops, melt dark chocolate and use a pastry bag to pour a small amount on top of the cake pop and let it drip down the sides. Then add non-pareils before the chocolate sets.
6. When all pops are set, attach a Dec-Ons® decoration with a small dab of melted chocolate.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee