SIZE: 9” round
1. Mix green icing using Leaf Premium Gel Color.
2. Ice cake using the green icing, combing sides.
3. Attach Whimsy Owl Edible Image® decoration to rolled-out white fondant using a light application of water, clear, potable alcohol or shortening.
4. Use an X-Acto knife to cut out the silhouette of the Edible Image®.
5. Apply Edible Image to the top of the cake, as shown.
6. Use chocolate icing in a #8 Piping Tip to pipe a bottom and a partial top beaded border.
7. Use chocolate icing in a #4 Piping Tip to pipe branches on the side and the top of the cake, connecting it to the Edible Image®, as shown.
8. Use the #4 Piping Tip to pipe a small beaded border around the edges of the Edible Image®.
9. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations placed variously around the cake.
Decorating idea by Corina’s Bakery
Artwork © 2016 Pink Light Design