1. Mix 3 pale buttercream icings. A decorating suggestion for getting the lightest colors is put a drop of color on your spatula instead of trying to drop the colors into your buttercream. That way you can take it off the spatula if you have too much . It is easier to get it off the spatula then back out of the buttercream. Only one or two drops are needed for colors this light.
- Spring Yellow: Use Yellow Airbrush Color (item #10167).
- Spring Orange: Use Orange Airbrush Color (item #10164).
- Spring Pink: Use Pink Airbrush Color (item #10165).
2. Ice each cupcake with the smallest spatula you have in a swirling motion.
3. Finish them with Small Flower Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations (item #43722).
Decorating Idea by: Kasia Wilk