SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Bewitch your guests by serving Halloween cookies customized with edible hand-drawn filigree!
1. Prepare your favorite cookies using a round cutter from the Plain Round Cutter Set, or use pre-made. Let cool if applicable.
2. Mix orange fondant (or royal icing if you prefer) using Lucks Sunset Orange Liqua-Gel Color mixed into White Vanilla Fondant or royal icing.
3. When cookies have cooled, ice the cookies with sheet fondant or royal icing. TIP: if using sheet fondant to cover the cookies, use the same cookie cutter you used to cut the dough. Alternately, use a cutter with a scalloped edge (shown) for added flair.
4. Attach one Cutie Creepers Mini Assortment Dec-Ons® decoration to the top of each iced cookie with a dab of icing.
5. When the fondant or royal icing has sufficiently dried, use a black FooDoodler Gourmet Food Decorating Pen to create unique, coordinating trim around the edge of each cookie.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz