SIZE: Other (chocolate-coated cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Prepare your favorite cookies or use pre-made. TIP: make sure the cookies are no larger than 1.5” in diameter to fit into a chocolate or candy mold with 2” cavities.
2. Place Petites decorations face down in the cavities of your candy mold.
3. Melt pre-colored coating chocolate, or use candy colors to tint.
4. Fill a parchment triangle with a melted chocolate and then partially fill the molds. TIP: don’t use a metal tip in the bag, as its coolness will stiffen the chocolate too quickly.
5. Press cookies into the chocolate before it sets up; top off with melted chocolate to cover completely. TIP: tap the entire mold on a counter top to level the chocolate.
6. Let set, and then remove coated cookies from the mold.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz