SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Easily customize your cake with a quick inscription…it’s that easy!
1. Mix lime green and sky blue icings using Lucks Premium Gel Colors in Sky Blue and Neon Bright Green.
2. Ice the cake in white buttercream.
3. Attach one Birthday Party Edible Image® decoration to the top of the cake.
4. Airbrush the sides of the cake with Lucks Yellow Premium Airbrush Color. Airbrush the very bottom edge of the cake with a light swipe of Green Premium Airbrush Color.
5. Airbrush orange spots of “candle glow” light around the cake, as shown, using Orange Premium Airbrush Color. TIP: Hold one Birthday Candles Dec-Ons® decoration up to the side of the cake to eyeball where to airbrush the “flickering light” spots.
6. Use lime icing in a #8 piping tip to pipe a top beaded border.
7. Use sky blue icing in a #10 piping tip to pipe a bottom beaded border.
8. Use sky blue icing in a #4 piping tip to pipe an inscription.
9. Finish by placing Birthday Candles Dec-Ons® decorations around the sides of the cake, and sprinkling borders lightly with Small Primary Confetti Quins.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz