SIZE: Other (donuts)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Buy commercially-prepared round and bar donuts, or make your own.
2. To create the transfer décor, pour melted chocolate over the textured side of the transfer sheet and allow the chocolate to set up for 5-10 minutes without refrigeration.
3. Turn the solidified chocolate over, peel away the acetate, and then use a heart cutter to create patterned discs.
4. Use gel color to lightly tint a small batch of donut glaze.
5. Glaze each donut in chocolate.
6. Drizzle select donuts with red icing using a #4 round tip.
7. Attach Dec-Ons® decorations with a dab of icing.
8. Use a #807 tip to pipe dollops of chocolate cream on select donuts; finish these with a decorative chocolate heart.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz