SIZE: 10” round and cupcakes
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Ice the cake with white icing and comb the sides.
2. Apply Baby Barnyard Edible Image® design to the top of the cake.
3. Mix red icing using gel color in Super Red in a white icing base.
4. Use Red icing with a #48 tip and pipe the top and bottom borders as shown.
5. Using a dab of icing, attach the Barn from the Farm Animals Assortment to the top border of the cake.
6. Use white icing in a #4 tip to pipe the lines and dots inside the borders as shown.
7. Finish by sprinkling small primary confetti quins on the top of the cake as shown.
1. Mix a batch of Green icing using gel color in Neon Bright Green.
2. Using an open coupler pipe a dollop of icing onto the cupcake.
3. Cover the edge of the cupcake with white sprinkles.
4. Apply a decoration from the Farm Animal Assortment.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee