SIZE: Other (donuts)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Buy commercially-prepared round donuts, or make your own.
2. To create the transfer décor, pour melted chocolate over the textured side of the transfer sheet and allow the chocolate to set up for 5-10 minutes without refrigeration.
3. Turn the solidified chocolate over, peel away the acetate, and then use a round cutter to create message discs.
4. Glaze each donut in chocolate.
5. Use a #807 XL piping tip to pipe dollops of cream filling onto each donut.
6. Drizzle donuts with melted fudge icing.
7. Apply candy topping and then nestle the Tie Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations, Mustache Dec-Ons® decorations, and chocolate disc décor into cream dollop, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz