SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Your guests will get a “bang” out of this fun yet simple cake!
1. Ice cake in white icing and apply Fireworks Edible Image® decoration (Item #43328).
2. Pipe a straight red border on the bottom with a #2B large basket weave tip and Lucks Super Red Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45284); with Royal Blue Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45277) and a #10 plain round tube (Item # 11029), pipe a straight border around the bottom of the red border.
3. With another #2B tip and white icing, pipe a straight border around the cake’s top perimeter.
4. Alternating red and blue stars from the Stars Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #14247), place three stars of each color evenly around the white border, as illustrated.
5. Pipe “shooting star” tails after each star using #4 plain round tubes (Item #11026): red tails for the blue stars and blue tails for the red stars.
6. Finish by adding white stars evenly around the bottom border.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz