SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
This delightful Independence Day cake will have your customers seeing stars!
1. Ice the cake with white icing.
2. Apply the Fireworks Edible Image® design to the top of the cake.
3. Mix red and blue icings using Lucks Premium Airbrush Colors in Red and Blue in a white icing base.
4. With white icing and a large basket weave tip, pipe a flat border around the Edible Image® design, by holding the serrated side down.
5. With red icing and a #124 large rose tip, pipe a border around the bottom of the cake.
6. With blue icing and a #10 piping tip, pipe a border over the red border on the base of the cake.
7. Apply red and blue stars from the Stars Dec-Ons® decorations to the top border, as shown; use the white stars around the bottom border.
8. With blue icing and red icing each in their own #4 plain round tube, pipe shooting star tails in alternating colors behind the red and blue stars.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz