Flip Flop Cookies
SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate
1. Bake your favorite cookie recipe and cut into flip flop shape using a flip flop cookie cutter.
2. Mix a batch of orange royal icing using Premium Gel color in Sunset Orange.
3. Roll out fondant or modeling chocolate and attach the Designer Prints® design with water or clear baking extract. Cut the fondant or modeling chocolate out with the same cookie cutter used to make the cookies.
4. Apply the design with clear piping gel or icing.
5. Finish by piping the straps of the flip flop with orange icing and a #4 tip.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee
Designer Prints® design © CAROL VAN ZANDT LLC