SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix batches of neon bright green, leaf green, and lemon yellow icings.
2. Ice your cupcakes using a #807 Large Plain Round Tube or an untipped Plastic Coupler in lime green.
3. Attach Lovely Rose Dec-Ons to half of the cupcakes.
4. Use a #104 rose tip to pipe flower petals onto the other half of the cupcakes.
5. Use a #12 tip to pipe yellow centers on the icing flowers.
6. Use a dollop of icing to attach each cupcake bottom to the upper portion of a food-safe ¼ sheet board to form a “cluster” of flowers, as seen in the picture.
7. Use a #352 leaf tip to create icing leaves around the flowers/dec-ons, and around the bases of the cupcakes.
8. Use a #10 tip to form the stems of the cupcake bouquet.
9. Use a #104 rose petal tip to create the bow and ribbons around the icing stems.
10. Dust the icing ribbon with Edible Glitter to accent.
Decorating idea by Bobbijo Dalton