Flower Market Cupcakes Better
SIZE: Other (cupcake cake)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Mix batches of pink and green icings using Premium Gel Colors. TIP: Use a scant amount of Red Red Premium Gel Color to achieve a fadeless pink.
2. Arrange cupcakes on the board, adhering with a dab of icing on the bottom of each liner.
3. Use white icing in a #807 large round tip to ice the full group of cupcakes together, smoothing with a spatula.
4. Use pink icing in a #10 round tip to pipe pink dollops on each cupcake, pulling each dollop with a small offset spatula toward the center, as shown.
5. Arrange Dec-Ons® Decorations and Royal Icing Roses on the top.
6. Use olive green icing in a #352S leaf tip to pipe small leaves around roses and flowers.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz