SIZE: 8” three-layer, 6” two-layer, 5” three-layer and 4” two-layer round tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
Ooh la la, si beau, si chic!
1. Mix rose pink icing using a scant amount of Lucks Red Red Premium Gel Color.
2. Pre-trim Classic Dots and Stripes Variety Designer Prints® decorations to scallop on the bottom edge, as shown. TIP: Scallop strips while they are still on the backing sheet.
3. Crumb coat the pink tiers using pink icing.
4. Ice the remaining tiers in white and apply Designer Prints® around their sides.
5. Pipe pink ruffles on the bottom tier, on the diagonal, using a #114 large leaf tip.
6. Stack next two tiers.
7. Pipe pink ruffles on the third tier.
8. Stack top tier.
9. Use pink icing in a #3 round tip to pipe string swag around the scalloped lower edges of all Designer Prints®.
10. Affix one Pink Bow Dec-Ons® decoration with icing to each scallop juncture.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz