SIZE: Other (macaroons)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
This is a fun way to add a little bit of fun to any dessert.
1. These small round disc could not be any easier to make!
2. Use a shallow silicone disc mat or small chocolate candy mold.
3. Cut small rounds from your desired transfer sheet. We used Pink Floral Chain Transfer Sheets. Make sure cut pieces will lay flush in the mold.
4. Take melted chocolate in a piping bag and fill each mold just enough to create a thin disc of chocolate.
5. Let chocolate set and remove from molds using gloves to prevent finger prints.
6. To apply the newly patterned disc, use a dab of melted chocolate on the backside to secure to macaroon.
Decorating idea by Chef Mary A. Moy-Hochstetler