SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix a batch of orange icing.
2. Ice the cake, combing the sides if desired.
3. Airbrush the sides of the cake orange.
4. Use fudge or chocolate icing in a #104 tip to pipe a wavy bottom border.
5. Apply Dec-Ons® decorations to the top of the cake.
6. Use fudge or chocolate icing in a #8 tip to pipe a simple, stylized branch top border, as shown.
7. Lightly sprinkle a few green sprinkles (jimmies, sugar or non-pareils) at the end of each branch, to resemble small pine foliage.
8. Use orange icing in a #4 tip to pipe an inscription.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz