Size: 8” round
Skill level: Easy
1. Ice the cake with buttercream and comb the side.
2. Airbrush the side of the cake with Egg Shade Premium Airbrush color.
3. Attach the Gold Cross Dec-Ons® decoration to the left side of the cake top.
4. Use a #114 leaf tip to create a bottom ruffle border.
5. Next, use a #8 plain piping tip and pipe from end to end of the cross, placing the top border about one inch from the cake edge.
6. Add an inscription in Golden Yellow Premium Gel color using a #3 piping tip.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee