Gold Plaque Wedding Cake
Mr. and Mrs. Gold Wedding Cake
SIZE: 10”, 8” and 6” round tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Frost each tier with white buttercream.
2. Airbrush the 6” and the 10” cakes with a mixture of Classic Gold and Gold Shimmer Airbrush Colors and let dry. (For a fuller coverage of shimmer, a second all over coat may be needed.)
3. Dowel and stack the cakes.
4. Use a #104 Rose Piping Tip and white buttercream to pipe ruffles around the 8” round cake tier.
5. Attach a Gold Plaque Sweet Shapes® fondant to the middle tier. Use a #3 Piping Tip to pipe an inscription on the plaque.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee