SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Choose Royal Icing Roses in any available color of the rainbow to coordinate this graduation cake with the school colors prevalent in your area.
1. Ice the cake with white icing.
2. Apply Graduation Hats Designer Prints™ decorations around the sides of the cake.
3. Mix blue and green icings using Lucks Liqua-Gel Colors in Royal Blue and Leaf Green each in a white icing base.
4. Lightly airbrush the top of the cake using Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors in a 3:1 ratio of Yellow to Green.
5. With blue icing in a #10 round tip, pipe the bottom border as shown.
6. With white icing in a #10 round tip, pipe the top border.
7. With green icing in a #352 deep cut tip, pipe foliage to anchor the royal icing roses.
8. Arrange medium roses from the Royal Blue Rose Variety Pack on the piped foliage, and pipe leaves around and between roses after they have been placed.
9. With blue icing in a #4 round tip, pipe a congratulatory inscription.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz