SIZE: 8” three-layer, 6” two-layer and 4” three-layer round tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/moderate
Use Designer Prints™ decorations in both traditional and crafting applications to create this soft, romantic tiered cake.
1. Mix mint green icing using Lucks Green Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10162) in a white or ivory base.
2. Flat ice and assemble the tiers.
3. Apply the pink pattern from Vintage Tea Party Variety Designer Prints™ (Item #47130) around the sides of the middle tier.
4. Pipe large rosettes over the surfaces of the top and bottom tiers, using a #5S open star tip (Item #11051), and then pipe shell borders at the bases of the top and middle tiers.
5. Attach Designer Prints™ end-to-end to a single 1” wide strip of White Vanilla Fondant (Item #46755)—the length will depend upon your desired flower diameter—with a light application of water.
6. Easily coil this strip, gathering at the base to create the final blossom.
7. Use Pink Candy Pearls to create a fanciful stamen for your flower.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz