SIZE: 8” and 6” square tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/moderate
1. Mix a batch of orange icing, using it to ice both tiers.
2. Assemble the tiers.
3. Use orange icing in a #5 tip to pipe an orange beaded border around the base of each tier.
4. Use white icing in a #10 tip to pipe daisy-style flowers around the sides and top of the tiers.
5. Use airbrush colors to create a layered tie-dye effect on each flower, as shown.
6. Place a single Dec-Ons® decoration in the center of each flower.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz