SIZE: ¼ Sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Class parties made spookily simple with Designer Prints™ and Dec-Ons® decorations!
1. Assemble and ice the cake.
2. Attach the argyle pattern from Spooky Fun Variety Designer Prints™ decorations around the sides of the cake.
3. Mix two batches of icing: lime green using Lucks Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel Color and orange using Lucks Orange Liquid Airbrush Color.
4. Lightly airbrush the top of the cake lime green, using a 3:1 ratio of Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors in Yellow to Green.
5. Use orange icing in a #45 flat Decorating Tube to pipe zigzag top and bottom borders.
6. Use lime green icing in a #5 Plain Round Tube to pipe a zigzag top border just inside the orange border, and then write the words “HAPPY HALLOWEEN”, leaving the “A”s out of both words.
7. Apply Candy Corn Faces Dec-Ons® decorations to the top of the cake, as shown, where the “A”s should be.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz