SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Bake your own sugar cookies and roll them in a cinnamon/sugar mixture prior to baking them. It’s important to make them all the same size. Let cool.
2. Take one cookie and pipe a large dollop of fudge icing on the underside.
3. Mix batches of red, yellow, and green icing using Premium Gel Color.
4. Use red icing and a #4 Piping Tip to pipe random drips of “ketchup” over the sides of the “burger” (fudge icing).
5. Use yellow icing and a #4 Piping Tip to pipe “mustard” in random drips over the sides of the “burger.”
6. Use green icing and a #104 Piping Tip to pipe random "lettuce" leaves over the top of the ketchup and mustard drips.
7. Finish the sandwich by placing the second cookie on top of the “lettuce”, back side of cookie facing out.
Decorating idea by Lori Cook