SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Smile…it’s your birthday!
1. Ice the cake.
2. Airbrush a cloudy blue sky background, either freehand or using a stencil, with Lucks Blue Liquid Airbrush Color.
3. Mix black, pink and lime green icings using Lucks Liqua-Gel Colors in Coal Black, Deep Pink and Neon Brite Green.
4. Cluster a handful of Medium Happy Faces Dec-Ons® decorations toward the top of the cake, as shown, attaching with dabs of icing.
5. Use black icing in a #3 plain round tube to pipe balloon strings emanating from each face.
6. Use pink icing in a #3 tip to pipe a small bow at the juncture of the strings.
7. Use green icing in a #4 plain round tube to pipe an inscription.
8. Use a #10 plain round tube to pipe a fluffy cloud bottom border in white icing, and a few tufts of clouds around the balloon cluster.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz