Size: Make these little critters with egg shaped cake molds, cake balls or half cupcakes.
Skill Level: Easy
So cute you’ll want to eat them up…great on cupcakes or as a stand alone dessert treat.
1. Use a #8 plain round tube (Item #11031) to easily ice the outside.
2. Roll them either in Medium Chocolate Sprinkles (Item #9469) or toast some sliced almonds and insert them as shown into each cute critter.
3. Use your chocolate icing and #8 tube to pipe eyebrows and nose.
4. Add Small Eyes Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #13019).
5. Finish with an accent of black icing made with Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45290) for the nose and mouth.
6. If you want these as cupcake toppers, ice your cupcake and roll it in Lime Green Sprinkles (Item #10381), and then top with your edible critters.
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk