SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix a small batch of orange icing using Lucks Sunset Orange Liqua-Gel Color.
2. Ice the cake.
3. Lightly airbrush the top of the cake using Lucks Egg Shade Liquid Airbrush Color.
4. Airbrush the sides of the cake using Lucks Orange Liquid Airbrush Color.
5. Pipe the inscription using orange icing in a #5 round tip, making sure to leave room for the addition of Dec-Ons® decorations.
6. Pipe a white beaded bottom border using a #10 round tip.
7. Arrange Deluxe Baby Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations evenly around the edges of the cake, as well as within the inscription, as shown.
8. Finish with a white faux stitched border, piped with a #5 tip.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz