Hooray Drip Cake
SIZE: 6” cake
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix batch of pink buttercream.
2. Ice the cake in pink.
3. Make a batch of white chocolate ganache by mixing 3 parts white chocolate to 1 part heavy whipping cream. Heat in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
4. Color the ganache using Teal Green and Royal Blue Premium Gel Colors.
5. Place a good amount of ganache on the top of the cake. With an offset spatula, spread the ganache to the outside edge and let it drip down the sides of the cake. For extra drips, put ganache inside a disposable pastry bag and place drips where desired.
6. Attach a Sweet Shapes® fondant Speech Bubble to top of cake with a dollop of icing.
Decorating idea by Lori Cook