SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Customize your birthday cakes easily using Lucks Stylish Birthday Plaques Edible Image® decorations!
1. Mix or have on hand lime green icing (buttercream or non-dairy tinted with Lucks Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel Color), or pre-colored whipped topping.
2. Mix or have on hand pink icing (icing colored with Lucks Deep Pink Liqua-Gel Color), or pre-colored whipped topping.
3. Mix or have on hand orange icing (icing colored with Lucks Sunset Orange Liqua-Gel Color), or pre-colored whipped topping.
4. Set aside a small amount of lime icing and add a scant amount of Leaf Green Liqua-Gel to make a deeper lime-colored icing.
5. Take the cake from the freezer and let rest for just a few minutes, to allow the ice crystal to soften. Use this time to fill your pastry bags:
--one with lime and a #10 plain round tube
--one with pink and a #10 tip
--one with orange and a #10 tip
--one with green and a #10 tip
6. Apply the daisy design from Stylish Birthday Plaques Edible Image® decorations to the top of the cake.
7. Airbrush the sides of the cake lime green using Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors in Yellow and Green.
8. Pipe pink and orange daisies on the top of the cake, as shown.
9. Pipe a beaded top border around the piped daisies, using lime icing.
10. Pipe an offset beaded bottom border using darker lime icing.
11. Customize with a name to finish.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz