Jubilee Blooms 8 Inch Cake
SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Assemble and ice the cake, applying one Designer Prints® strip to the side, as shown.
2. Spread fruit topping over the top of the cake with a spatula.
3. Mix lime green icing, using it in a #352 leaf tip to pipe bottom borders around the base of the cake.
4. Airbrush white royal icing roses using vibrant colors, mixing batches of icing to match.
5. Use vibrant icings in #5 tips to pipe bases of tropical button-type flower petals, pointed end outward—as a sunflower or star—as shown.
6. Nestle one royal icing roses into each petal base.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz
Artwork © CAROL VAN ZANDT LLC