SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix yellow, pink, red and lime green icings (buttercream or non-dairy tinted with gel colors).
2. Take the cake from the freezer and let rest for just a few minutes, to allow the ice crystal to soften. Use this time to fill your pastry bags.
3. Apply one Designer Prints™ decoration to the side of the cake.
4. Use red and yellow icings in #5 tips to pipe floral outlines, as shown, filling in the petals and piping stamen using pink and yellow icings.
5. Pipe leaves and a bottom border using lime green icing in a #352 leaf tip.
Decorating idea by Crystal Matthews