King Cake Baby Donuts
SIZE: Other (donuts)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Buy commercially-prepared cake donuts, or make your own.
2. Glaze each donut.
3. Set aside three different mixes of sanding sugar: one of gold sanding sugar, one of lavender sanding sugar, and one with lavender, gold and green sanding sugar.
4. Coat donuts in lavender, green and gold sanding sugar before glaze sets up.
5. Mix purple icing using white icing and Neon Bright Purple Premium gel color.
6. Use the purple icing in a #807 tip to pipe dollops in the center of each donuts.
7. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations affixed to each.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz