SIZE: 10" round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
The “purrr-fect” finish for a cat-lover’s party!
1. Ice the cake and comb edges with a decorating comb.
2. Airbrush the sides of the cake using one part Lucks Green Airbrush Color to four parts Yellow Airbrush Color.
3. Mix lime icing using four parts Lucks Lemon Yellow Liqua-Gel Color to one part Leaf Green Liqua-Gel. With a #2B large basket weave tube, pipe a flat border around the top perimeter of the cake. Continue by piping the bottom border with a bead motion, serrated side facing outward.
4. Mix dark grey icing using Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color. Pipe collar buckle and details, as shown, with a #5 plain round tube.
5. Mix pink icing using one or two drops of Lucks Red Red Liqua-Gel Color in a white icing base. With a #5 plain round tube, pipe dots between bottom border beads, squiggly lines on the top as illustrated, and a “heart” collar tag.
6. Finish with a selection of the Kitty Collection Dec-Ons® decorations and a message if you wish.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz