Leopard Cub Round
SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
An adorable leopard cub cake made easy with Lucks Designer Prints® strips!
1. Ice the cake.
2. Attach the leopard pattern from Safari Variety Designer Prints® strips around the sides of the cake.
3. Pipe ear dollops and a tail using white icing in a #807 large piping tip.
4. Lightly airbrush the face and tail using Lucks Egg Shade Premium Airbrush Color.
5. Rough in a few airbrushed dots of deeper Egg Shade, and then highlight these spots with Lucks Brown Premium Airbrush Color, as shown.
6. Lightly airbrush the cub’s ear centers using Lucks Pink Premium Airbrush Color.
7. With a #8 piping tip and white icing, pipe a muzzle.
8. With a #8 piping tip and fudge, pipe eyes, a nose, and a bottom beaded border.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz