SIZE: 6” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
With a sentiment for all seasons, this Royal Icing Rose cake is both simple and elegant.
1. Tint red and soft green icings by mixing both Lucks Red Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10166) and Green Airbrush Color (Item #10162) in a white icing base.
2. Ice the cake in white icing.
3. Pipe soft green stems and leaves, on the top and the sides of the cake, using a #5 plain round tube (Item #11027).
4. Pipe a top and bottom beaded border in white using a #5 tip.
5. Arrange Medium Bright Red (Item #13802) and Small Bright Red (Item #13801) Royal Icing Roses on the top of the cake, as shown.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz