Marbled Heart Cookies
SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/moderate
1. Mix your favorite sugar dough recipe.
2. Separate batch into thirds; combine two thirds together and set aside.
3. Mix pink dough using the remaining third, tinting it with Premium Gel Color.
4. Tear small pieces of pink dough and attach around the untinted dough, kneading gently to create soft striations of color.
5. Roll dough as usual, then cut using a large heart cutter.
6. Place on baking sheet and attach one Dec-Ons® decoration to each cookie, pressing it gently into the dough.
7. Bake as usual and let cool…Dec-Ons® will be baked in place!
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz