Marble Mothers Day Cakes
SIZE: Other (sundry small serve sizes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Prepare and ice small serve cakes as usual; chill.
2. Mix Premium Candy Colors into batches of white ganache to create blue, yellow, pink, orange and red glazes.
3. For each color, pour white and tinted ganache side by side into a pouring receptacle, swirling only one time with a spatula.
4. Pour marbled ganache over each cake, in a variety of colors. Allow to spread naturally to create marbling.
5. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations and inscription if desired. TIP: Use the buttons and flowers as the “o” in Mother or Mom.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz