SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix batches of icing in pastel pink and blue using gel colors.
2. Ice cupcakes using pink, blue and vanilla icings.
3. Tint commercial truffle coating to coordinate with the colors of Dec-Ons® decorations using gel colors, or use pre-colored candy melts.
4. Pipe small, dripping pools of truffle or candy melts on the top of each cupcake, to coordinate with the Dec-Ons® decorations, as shown. TIP: Use a parchment triangle or piping bag without a metal tip, to avoid cooling the chocolate and stemming its flow.
5. Finish with coordinating Dec-Ons® decorations.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz