SIZE: 10” Round Cakes
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Have a tropical under the sea birthday adventure!
1. Ice cake with white buttercream icing.
2. Apply the Mermaid Edible Image® design to the top of the cake.
3. Prepare your Tropical Fun Designer Prints ™ strips by trimming away the white ends with either a Ribbon Insertion Tool or an X-ACTO type knife. A 10” round will use 3 strips.
4. Apply the Tropical Fun Designer Prints™ strips around the top edge of the cake.
5. Prepare the Lime Green Shimmer Ribbons™ by cutting in half lengthwise and then apply to the bottom edge of the cake.
6. Add a couple seahorses from the Tropical Fun Minis to the top of the cake.
7. Mix green icing using Lucks™ Green Liquid Airbrush Color and using a Standard Decorating Tube #4 pipe the bottom boarder and the seaweed along the top bottom edge of the cake.
8. Mix a pale red icing using Lucks™ Red Liquid Airbrush Color and using a Standard Decorating Tube #102 pipe lei petals along the top edge of the cake as shown.
9. Finish the cake with Hibiscus Dec-Ons® decorations.
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk