SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix light blue icing using a small amount of Royal Blue Liqua-Gel.
2. Ice the cake in light blue icing.
3. Pipe small swags around the sides of the cake using white icing and a round #4 tip, accenting each point of the swags with a small dot.
4. Pipe a top beaded border in white with a #4 plain round tube.
5. Pipe a larger beaded border on the bottom of the cake with a #8 round tip.
5. Apply Christian Assortment Dec-Ons ® decorations to the top of the cake as shown.
6. With a #4 round tip and white icing, pipe ”Mi Primera Comunion!” in the center of the cake.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz