SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- Ice the cupcakes with mocha icing, using #827 star cupcake tip.
- Fill a plastic bag half-way with fudge icing, snip a small bit off the end, and use that to drizzle fudge over the cupcakes.
- Melt chocolate or candy melts and apply to the textured side of the transfer sheet.
- Use an offset spatula to evenly smooth the melted chocolate.
- After chocolate has cooled, carefully flip it over. Gently peel the acetate off.
- Use a 2" circle cutter to create unique flavor indicator disks.
- Use a small dab of icing to adhere disks to the tops of your cupcakes.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz