Size: Three tier
Skill Level: Advanced
1. Mix fondant in complementary colors—turquoise and tangerine—tailored to match Modern Botanic Designer Prints™ (Item #46534) strips.
2. First, apply turquoise fondant discs to the tops of each tier.
3. Wrap orange Designer Prints™-dressed fondant strips around the sides of the cake, as you would a fondant ribbon.
4. Start with the bottom orange “ribbon” and work upward.
5. Make turquoise flowers at least a day in advance, using teardrop cutters to cut the shaped interior panels, as well as to mold the teardrop-shaped exterior cord.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz