SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Elegant yet trendy, this fashionable cake suits showers, birthdays or “Just For Fun” events all year ‘round!
1. Tint pink icing by mixing scant amounts of both Lucks Red Liquid Airbrush Color and Pink Airbrush Color in a white icing base.
2. Mix black icing using Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color in a white icing base.
3. Assemble and ice the cake.
4. Apply Chandelier Designer Prints™ decorations around the sides of the cake.
5. Pipe a pink band bottom border using a #789 Cake Icer, serrated side facing down.
6. Pipe a decorative black scalloped swag over the pink band border using a #4 Plain Round Tube, and then pipe tendrils and leaves on the top of the cake.
7. Arrange Medium and Small Party Pink Royal Icing Roses on the top of the cake, as shown.
8. Pipe a white top border using a #10 Plain Round Tube.
9. Pipe an inscription using a #4 round tip and pink icing.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz