SIZE: Other (cones)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Use Black Premium Gel Color to tint commercially-prepared or scratch waffle cone batter.
2. Cook and form cones using a standard waffle cone iron and a cone mandrel. Allow to cool.
3. Prepare your favorite cereal marshmallow treats, but prior to adding the cereal divide the marshmallow mixture into four batches and color Sky Blue, Neon Green, Neon Purple and Neon Orange using Premium Gel Colors. Complete the cereal treats and form into round “scoops.” Nestle cereal treats into colorful cones.
4. To make the hair, melt lime green, orange, blue and hot pink candy melts.
5. Using a #5 Piping Tip and various colors of melted candy melts, pipe the monsters' hair onto the tops of the cereal balls, allowing it to drip over the edges. When cool and set, repeat the step using #3 Piping Tip to make a second layer of hair on top of the first.
6. Attach Dec-Ons® decorations eyeballs as shown using a small dot of melted chocolate or icing.
Decorating idea by Lori Cook & Charra Jarosz